AIR GEAR RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» KHR - Reborn Canon RP
Miki Kaoru [W.I.P] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:55 am by Guest

» Fairytail-rp
Miki Kaoru [W.I.P] EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:17 pm by Guest

» A New Rider In Town [F]
Miki Kaoru [W.I.P] EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:23 am by jmaoa

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Miki Kaoru [W.I.P] EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:08 pm by Guest

» RWBY Roleplay
Miki Kaoru [W.I.P] EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:13 am by Guest

» Log Horizon RP
Miki Kaoru [W.I.P] EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 3:48 am by Guest

» The next King appears [WIP]
Miki Kaoru [W.I.P] EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:19 am by xKing

» Hello everyone
Miki Kaoru [W.I.P] EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:13 am by xKing

» Hello there!
Miki Kaoru [W.I.P] EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 6:14 pm by Leon Orcot

Census
Royal 00 00
A Class 00 01
B Class 02 00
C Class 00 00
D Class 00 00
E Class 00 00
F Class 01 01
Total 03 02

Word Counter

Word Count:
Affiliates
Our Button:
 photo ButtonFinal_zps6b5cd5e9.png

original region non-canon pkmn site
The Bleach Society Role-Play A Post Series KH RP
TEEN TITANS, GO! Rosario Highschool
FT Serenity BleachOblivion
SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP
Scrolling Affiliations
Copyright
Air Gear © belongs to Ito Ōgure
Air Gear: Wings © Jin

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for AG:WI were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of AG:WI. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

Miki Kaoru [W.I.P]

Go down

Miki Kaoru [W.I.P] Empty Miki Kaoru [W.I.P]

Post by Kaoru Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:11 pm

Miki Kaoru [W.I.P] Sexy_a10
P E R S O N A
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ NAME: ] Miki Kaoru
[ STREET NAME: ] Baby face

[ AGE: ] Twenty years old
[ BIRTHDAY: ] December, 25th
[ GENDER: ] Male
[ SEXUAL ORIENTATION: ] Pansexual
[ ETHNIC GROUP: ] Half American - Half Japanese
[ BIRTHPLACE: ] Trophaeum Tower.
[ OCCUPATION: ] University Student, International Basketball Player.

S T O R M - R I D E R - I N F O
[ RANK: ] A Class
[ ROAD: ] Wing Road
[ SHADOW: ] N/A
[ TEAM: ] Solo
[ AT DESCRIPTION: ] (Describe what your AT's look like, style, design, model, colors, who and where you got them from. Keep in mind the design must correspond with your rank and whether or not you are in possession of a sub-regalia. This means no demonic spikes extruding from the front, no wheels that are razor sharp etc. You may even put an image of your air treks in the spoiler provided.)
Spoiler:

W H O - I S - Y O U R - R I D E R - ?
[ PERSONALITY: ] Above anything else Miki has boldness, courage and belief, something all truly special people require. An AT-Rider can only go so far with their talent and raw skill. There is always that tiny driving force that seems to keep them going even in the most dire situations. It is a force that surpasses all amounts of training and all levels of rider classes. It is an age old power that surges through each and every living thing, but many chose to keep it dormant, and do not reveal it. What then is this powerful force that's power can break through seemingly unbreakable defenses and unending onslaughts? Courage. This is a character trait a great rider cannot be without. If one was without courage, they wouldn't be able to climb the ladder and become one of the Royal, a King of their own road.

Miki is a complex person to mentally 'perceive'. He is an unusual mixture of ambivalence's of ideals and personality traits which allows himself a certain personal mirage when encountering others. Many are unable to predict what he will do or interpret what he is thinking when they are new to meeting him. Mild? Maybe. Capricious? Damn straight . His methods are not your usual at all, mostly based on recklessness, hot-temper and strong will, with a taste for chaos. It's said he's not serious unless he loses his smiles, but who knows with this boy? Still, that comes from only those people that know him best. The best way to put it would be volatile, it is nearly impossible to know what that boy would be thinking at any moment in time, or what action he will take given varying situations, or scenario. Most people tend to consider him very dependable.

Even with his calm behavior, he is almost always deep in thought and is full of surprise, Miki's a very friendly guy, highly charismatic, too. He'll take a liking to who he takes a liking to, really. It's unpredictable, but even so. He's best friends with those that are loyal to him and that can sort him out, and put him into line. Snark and snark alike, you know? But business is business, and Miki rarely if at all mentions his inner most workings with anyone. He'd rather stand off to the side unless he's needed. But he can be a bit of a worker of words, an impeccable conversationist, a smooth talking operator who can cause him to be a formidable opponent on the battlefield and in social situation. He does not manipulate people, however, he speak with so much honesty and conviction that made people trusts him, and would make his actions as a model of example. He is also polite, and deemed eloquent.

Still, despite his tough and grown up nature, the boy's a kid inside. He cares for certain people an unwholesome lot, and he'll never let you know, really, because he is quite shy, and timid at a times. He is one in thinking to live life to the fullest and to follow a path of your choosing. He is a firm believer that everyone has the power to create one's own destiny. If he does something wrong to someone he believe's that it will come around to him eventually, a rough belief in karma and fate. He appears laid-back because he understands that there are things in life you can't control, but he also believes that you are fully responsible for the parts you can. Partially hedonistic and liberal he values pleasure as being positive, light-hearted and compassionate.

A juxtaposition of his personality is that he is hardworking but also incredibly laid-back, stubborn but also very forgiving. His secret hobby of being hardworking towards basketball allows him to gain the potential to be all he can be. He rarely shows grudges, and doesn't seem to mind if people do wrong by him to an extent. His friendly, carefree nature radiates from him and this can give others a sense of comfort and energy round him. He always seems to be very laid-back and easygoing. Even in surprising and unexpected situations, he's rarely ever shocked, rather nothing ever surprise him at all. Many people see him as sincere, tough, determined, aloof, and gentle.

[ LIKES: ]

Action - The action. It gets his blood pumping. It gets his heart running and beating. When he feels it making him excited and warming his muscles up to keep him feeling alive, Miki is truly happy. There is nothing greater to him than feelings such as this.

Adrenaline - Miki is a daredevil that regularly enjoys risking his life with acts of adrenaline. In doing this he feels alive more than ever. And, beyond that, perhaps he searches for a meaningful death in this way. Something fun to kill him. It wouldn't matter much either way. He survives every time.

Justice - Anything fair, just, filled with justice, is good. The correct justice. When something is fair, it's a little symbol for what the world should be like. If all the good people got their rewards and the bad people were cast into misery, there would be a great life ahead for all.

Freedom - There needs to be freedom in the world for people to enjoy it. The ability to do what they wish. To see to fruition their goals. There can be a lot of things that are constituting to freedom, and that make it up. It just needs to be started at the right time and at the right place.

Basketball - At the very least, it gives Miki the thrill when he plays basketball to keep his muscles heavy and strong. It isn't the same as regular sports, but his style is a harsh one that he enjoys. It makes him feel a little bit closer to the pressure of the tower. There is no way he will be able to resist this experience. He has shown adoration to the fitness and sportive aspects, where you can face your adversary with honor. Miki is quite literally "a monster" in basketball, as he is leagues ahead of anyone that comes second to him, even among the top players in the previous and current history of NBA. A master of both free-style (street) basketball and orthodox form of basketball, one of the few reasons he is the best basketball player in the world.

[ DISLIKES: ]
    Darkness - Darkness, it is the very thing that he always fights, the very thing that breeds evil. Light is nothing but a whim of Darkness, and so the realization, is that Darkness is what allows Light to exist. One day, Miki wants it to be that Light allows Darkness to exist. But, Miki is no fool. Darkness is required to fight. However, when one does succumb to these dark desires is when you falter from the right path. That's what he actually hates.

Fear - Miki hates Fear, what more can be said? He hates cowardice, he hates people that back out on things, and he hates fear in himself, with greatly limits his power and holds him back. Fearful comrades hold him back, his own fear holds him back, fearful riders make the rides boring. He does have fear, this does not indicate that he himself is fearless nor is gifted with courage.

Losing - He has an irrational dislike of losing, when you lose, you are thrown off from walking a steady path. Hence he tries his very best to assure victory in every tournaments, championships, and etcetera, at all cost. Winning is a necessity, since the vanquished loses everything while the winner have their own velvet throne at the top of the world. He is quite competitive even in the most trivial of matters to get his point across, he does not like to lose at all, he is obstinate to win, he never gives up to triumph.

[ MOTIVATIONS: ]

To go beyond the clouds -

To be free -

[ FEARS: ]

Losing control -

W H A T - D O - T H E Y - L O O K - L I K E - ?
[ HEIGHT: ] Five foot eight inches, one hundred and seventy four centimeters.
[ WEIGHT: ] Fifty kilograms.
[ APPEARANCE: ]

[ FACE CLAIM: ] Hibari Kyoya - Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

H I S T O R Y
Spoiler:

S T A T S
[ Air Trick Points ] (ATP) - 150
[ ACCELERATION ] - (+0)
[ FLEXIBILITY ] - (+0)
[ BRAKING ] - (+0)
[ CONTROL ] - (+0)
[ DURABILITY ] - (+0)
[ JUMP ] - (+0)

T R I C K - L I S T
[ TRICK 1 ] - Basic
[ DESCRIPTION: ] (A description of the trick. E.g. Ikki accelerates his AT while standing in a stationary position and uses the rip start as momentum to attack his opponent with a high speed dropkick to the face. Tricks must have a beginning, middle and end.)

[ TRICK 2 ] - Basic
[ DESCRIPTION: ] (A description of the trick. E.g. Using a large amount of his strength, Ikki unleashes a short-range burst of wind around his body. This technique enables him to free himself from entrapping tricks by other riders, like Nue and his wires. Tricks must have a beginning, middle and end.)
Kaoru
Kaoru

Male Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum