AIR GEAR RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» KHR - Reborn Canon RP
Tuner Template EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:55 am by Guest

» Fairytail-rp
Tuner Template EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:17 pm by Guest

» A New Rider In Town [F]
Tuner Template EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:23 am by jmaoa

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Tuner Template EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:08 pm by Guest

» RWBY Roleplay
Tuner Template EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:13 am by Guest

» Log Horizon RP
Tuner Template EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 3:48 am by Guest

» The next King appears [WIP]
Tuner Template EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:19 am by xKing

» Hello everyone
Tuner Template EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:13 am by xKing

» Hello there!
Tuner Template EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 6:14 pm by Leon Orcot

Census
Royal 00 00
A Class 00 01
B Class 02 00
C Class 00 00
D Class 00 00
E Class 00 00
F Class 01 01
Total 03 02

Word Counter

Word Count:
Affiliates
Our Button:
 photo ButtonFinal_zps6b5cd5e9.png

original region non-canon pkmn site
The Bleach Society Role-Play A Post Series KH RP
TEEN TITANS, GO! Rosario Highschool
FT Serenity BleachOblivion
SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP
Scrolling Affiliations
Copyright
Air Gear © belongs to Ito Ōgure
Air Gear: Wings © Jin

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for AG:WI were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of AG:WI. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

Tuner Template

Go down

Tuner Template Empty Tuner Template

Post by JIN Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:14 am

T U N E R - T E M P L A T E
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Those who ride the Pledge Road are regarded as Link Tuners. Although not all of them ride AT's people who ride this road are the only ones that get that choice; to ride or not to ride At's? If you are a Link Tuner then you must some where along your characters time line find a rider in which you become their tuner. Tuners are in essence a supportive role one would take. I would like to remind you that your username should be the same name of your character.

Code:
[center]P E R S O N A
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/center]
[b][ [u]NAME:[/u] ][/b] (Your storm riders name)
[b][ [u]STREET NAME:[/u] ][/b] (Your street name is a storm riders nickname. E.g. Ikki is known as Baby Face)

[b][ [u]AGE:[/u] ][/b] (Your characters age)
[b][ [u]BIRTHDAY:[/u] ][/b] (What is your birthday?)
[b][ [u]GENDER:[/u] ][/b] (Male or Female)
[b][ [u]SEXUAL ORIENTATION:[/u] ][/b] (Heterosexual, homosexual, bisexiual)
[b][ [u]ETHNIC GROUP:[/u] ][/b] (American, Japanese, African etc)
[b][ [u]BIRTHPLACE:[/u] ][/b] (Your birthplace, if applying for gravity child please put Trophaeum Tower)
[b][ [u]OCCUPATION:[/u] ][/b] (Your job, are you a part time employee or a high school student etc. All occupation types will be able to earn you money)

[center]T U N E R - I N F O
[b][ [u]RANK:[/u] ][/b] F Class
[b][ [u]ROAD:[/u] ][/b] Ring Road
[b][ [u]TEAM:[/u] ][/b] Tool Toul To
[b][ [u]SHADOW:[/u] ][/b] n/a (Leave this section with n/a until you possess a regalia)
[b][ [u]AT DESCRIPTION:[/u] ][/b] (Describe what your AT's look like, style, design, model, colors, who and where you got them from. Keep in mind the design must correspond with your rank and whether or not you are in possession of a sub-regalia. This means no demonic spikes extruding from the front, no wheels that are razor sharp etc. You may even put an image of your air treks in the spoiler provided. [b] THIS IS ONLY NEEDED IF YOU PLAN TO HAVE YOUR TUNER RIDE AT'S, IF NOT THEN JUST PLACE "n/a" FOR THE DESCRIPTION[/b])
[spoiler] Here we go![/spoiler]

[center]W H O - A R E - Y O U - ?
[b][ [u]PERSONALITY:[/u] ][/b] (Your characters personality, 250 words minimum)
[b][ [u]LIKES:[/u] ][/b] (What does your character like? At least 2 likes)
[b][ [u]DISLIKES:[/u] ][/b] (What does your character dislike? At least 2 dislikes)
[b][ [u]MOTIVATIONS:[/u] ][/b] (How was your character motivated to begin riding A-T's or forming a team, at least 1 motivations)
[b][ [u]FEARS:[/u] ][/b] (What does your character fear the most? At least 2 fears)

[center]W H A T - D O - T H E Y - L O O K - L I K E - ?
[b][ [u]HEIGHT:[/u] ][/b] (Self explanatory)
[b][ [u]WEIGHT:[/u] ][/b] (Self explanatory)
[b][ [u]APPEARANCE:[/u] ][/b] (A description about your characters appearance. 150 words minimum.)

[spoiler=Character Appearance]Insert an image of your character here. We request that you write the appearance in text format as well.[/spoiler]
[b][ [u]FACE CLAIM:[/u] ][/b] (Your face claim name followed by what anime/manga)

[center]H I S T O R Y
[spoiler](Your characters history, the events that happened before your character became a Storm Rider. 300 words minimum, in detail please)[/spoiler]

[center]S T A T S
[b][ Air Trick Points ][/b] (ATP) - 50
[b][ [u]ACCELERATION[/u] ][/b] - (+0)
[b][ [u]FLEXIBILITY[/u] ][/b] - (+0)
[b][ [u]BRAKING[/u] ][/b] - (+0)
[b][ [u]CONTROL[/u] ][/b] - (+0)
[b][ [u]DURABILITY[/u] ][/b] - (+0)
[b][ [u]JUMP[/u] ][/b] - (+0)

[center]T R I C K - L I S T
[b][ [u]TRICK 1[/u] ][/b] - Basic
[i]| +0 first stat | +0 second stat[/i]
[b][ DESCRIPTION: ][/b] (A description of the trick. For Link Tuners they buff and debuff friends and foes. E.g. Using a number of tools and/or with the aid of the Pledge Cross, a link tuner is capable of repairing any A-T based technology. During Ikki's fight with Ringo, Kururu was able to repair and install a Wind Sub-Regalia in midair under three seconds as it was destroyed by Ringo`s attacks. Be sure to mention if the trick is a debuff or a buff.)

[b][ [u]TRICK 2[/u] ][/b] - Basic
[i]| -0 first stat | -0 second stat[/i]
[b][ DESCRIPTION: ][/b] (A description of the trick. For Link Tuners they buff and debuff friends and foes. E.g. During the battle at Genesis headquarters, Kururu demonstrates the ability to detune and destroy A-T armor with her tuning abilities. Through the usage of the Pledge Regalia, other Tuners can perform this same feat, making it a formidable tool in battle. Be sure to mention if the trick is a debuff or a buff.)

P E R S O N A
[ NAME: ] (Your storm riders name)
[ STREET NAME: ] (Your street name is a storm riders nickname. E.g. Ikki is known as Baby Face)

[ AGE: ] (Your characters age)
[ BIRTHDAY: ] (What is your birthday?)
[ GENDER: ] (Male or Female)
[ SEXUAL ORIENTATION: ] (Heterosexual, homosexual, bisexiual)
[ ETHNIC GROUP: ] (American, Japanese, African etc)
[ BIRTHPLACE: ] (Your birthplace, if applying for gravity child please put Trophaeum Tower)
[ OCCUPATION: ] (Your job, are you a part time employee or a high school student etc. All occupation types will be able to earn you money)

L I N K - T U N E R - I N F O
[ RANK: ] F Class
[ ROAD: ] Ring Road
[ TEAM: ] Tool Toul To
[ SHADOW: ] n/a (Leave this section with n/a until you possess a regalia)
[ AT DESCRIPTION: ] (Describe what your AT's look like, style, design, model, colors, who and where you got them from. Keep in mind the design must correspond with your rank and whether or not you are in possession of a sub-regalia. This means no demonic spikes extruding from the front, no wheels that are razor sharp etc. You may even put an image of your air treks in the spoiler provided. THIS IS ONLY NEEDED IF YOU PLAN TO HAVE YOUR TUNER RIDE AT'S, IF NOT THEN JUST PLACE "n/a" FOR THE DESCRIPTION)
Spoiler:

W H O - A R E - Y O U - ?
[ PERSONALITY: ] (Your characters personality, 250 words minimum)
[ LIKES: ] (What does your character like? At least 2 likes)
[ DISLIKES: ] (What does your character dislike? At least 2 dislikes)
[ MOTIVATIONS: ] (How was your character motivated to begin riding A-T's or forming a team, at least 1 motivations)
[ FEARS: ] (What does your character fear the most? At least 2 fears)

W H A T - D O - T H E Y - L O O K - L I K E - ?
[ HEIGHT: ] (Self explanatory)
[ WEIGHT: ] (Self explanatory)
[ APPEARANCE: ] (A description about your characters appearance. 150 words minimum.)

Character Appearance:
[ FACE CLAIM: ] (Your face claim name followed by what anime/manga)

H I S T O R Y
Spoiler:

S T A T S
Don't know what each stat does? Check here out for help.

[ Air Trick Points ] (ATP) - 50 (This number is the total amount of ATP you have earned. You begin with 50 ATP.)
[ ACCELERATION ] - (+0)
[ FLEXIBILITY ] - (+0)
[ BRAKING ] - (+0)
[ CONTROL ] - (+0)
[ DURABILITY ] - (+0)
[ JUMP ] - (+0)

T R I C K - L I S T
[ TRICK 1 ] - Basic
| +0 first stat | +0 second stat
[ DESCRIPTION: ] (A description of the trick. For Link Tuners they buff and debuff friends and foes. E.g. Using a number of tools and/or with the aid of the Pledge Cross, a link tuner is capable of repairing any A-T based technology. During Ikki's fight with Ringo, Kururu was able to repair and install a Wind Sub-Regalia in midair under three seconds as it was destroyed by Ringo`s attacks. Be sure to mention if the trick is a debuff or a buff.)

[ TRICK 2 ] - Basic
| -0 first stat | -0 second stat
[ DESCRIPTION: ] (A description of the trick. For Link Tuners they buff and debuff friends and foes. E.g. During the battle at Genesis headquarters, Kururu demonstrates the ability to detune and destroy A-T armor with her tuning abilities. Through the usage of the Pledge Regalia, other Tuners can perform this same feat, making it a formidable tool in battle. Be sure to mention if the trick is a debuff or a buff.)
JIN
JIN
Admin
F Class

Male Posts : 57

https://airgearwings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down