AIR GEAR RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» KHR - Reborn Canon RP
Leveling Tricks! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:55 am by Guest

» Fairytail-rp
Leveling Tricks! EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:17 pm by Guest

» A New Rider In Town [F]
Leveling Tricks! EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:23 am by jmaoa

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Leveling Tricks! EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:08 pm by Guest

» RWBY Roleplay
Leveling Tricks! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:13 am by Guest

» Log Horizon RP
Leveling Tricks! EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 3:48 am by Guest

» The next King appears [WIP]
Leveling Tricks! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:19 am by xKing

» Hello everyone
Leveling Tricks! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:13 am by xKing

» Hello there!
Leveling Tricks! EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 6:14 pm by Leon Orcot

Census
Royal 00 00
A Class 00 01
B Class 02 00
C Class 00 00
D Class 00 00
E Class 00 00
F Class 01 01
Total 03 02

Word Counter

Word Count:
Affiliates
Our Button:
 photo ButtonFinal_zps6b5cd5e9.png

original region non-canon pkmn site
The Bleach Society Role-Play A Post Series KH RP
TEEN TITANS, GO! Rosario Highschool
FT Serenity BleachOblivion
SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP
Scrolling Affiliations
Copyright
Air Gear © belongs to Ito Ōgure
Air Gear: Wings © Jin

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for AG:WI were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of AG:WI. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

Leveling Tricks!

Go down

Leveling Tricks! Empty Leveling Tricks!

Post by JIN Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:12 pm

L E V E L I N G - T R I C K S
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Leveling tricks is easy. All it requires you to do is to reach certain word limit before that trick advances to the next level. Before I explain to you how much that word limit is I must tell you about the different levels a trick may advance to.

B A S I C
The lowest level someone can have on a trick. At this level the chances of you pulling the trick off is roughly 2 out of 10 times. You haven't used the skill enough to begin to feel the flow of the actions needed.

P R A C T I T I O N E R
You've begun to feel and understand the motion and flow of the trick, therefore you are less likely to fail the trick. Chances of landing the trick are 4 out of 10 times now.

A D V A N C E D
You've begun to master the trick, resulting in your chances of failure to be low. Chances of landing the trick are 7 out of 10 times now. You've come close to mastering the flow and motion of the trick. The trick almost comes instinctively.

M A S T E R
You are now at a master level. The trick comes instinctively to you now and land the trick 9 out of 10 times.

W O R D - C O U N T
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The above levels can be achieved by using your tricks in parts wars. If the trick you performed was landed and successfully executed then the word count of that post will be added to your maximum trick level, putting you closer to more advanced levels. Below can be found the amount of words it takes to reach the different levels.

Basic - Already achieved.
Practitioner - 1500 Words
Advanced - 3000 Words
Master - 6000 Words
JIN
JIN
Admin
F Class

Male Posts : 57

https://airgearwings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: