AIR GEAR RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» KHR - Reborn Canon RP
RWBY Roleplay EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:55 am by Guest

» Fairytail-rp
RWBY Roleplay EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:17 pm by Guest

» A New Rider In Town [F]
RWBY Roleplay EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:23 am by jmaoa

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
RWBY Roleplay EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:08 pm by Guest

» RWBY Roleplay
RWBY Roleplay EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:13 am by Guest

» Log Horizon RP
RWBY Roleplay EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 3:48 am by Guest

» The next King appears [WIP]
RWBY Roleplay EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:19 am by xKing

» Hello everyone
RWBY Roleplay EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:13 am by xKing

» Hello there!
RWBY Roleplay EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 6:14 pm by Leon Orcot

Census
Royal 00 00
A Class 00 01
B Class 02 00
C Class 00 00
D Class 00 00
E Class 00 00
F Class 01 01
Total 03 02

Word Counter

Word Count:
Affiliates
Our Button:
 photo ButtonFinal_zps6b5cd5e9.png

original region non-canon pkmn site
The Bleach Society Role-Play A Post Series KH RP
TEEN TITANS, GO! Rosario Highschool
FT Serenity BleachOblivion
SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP
Scrolling Affiliations
Copyright
Air Gear © belongs to Ito Ōgure
Air Gear: Wings © Jin

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for AG:WI were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of AG:WI. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

RWBY Roleplay

Go down

RWBY Roleplay Empty RWBY Roleplay

Post by Mirute Shimizuakira Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:13 am

RWBY Roleplay Tumblr_my0576CZXf1smqxpco3_500

Prologue: The story takes place in the world of Remnant, which is filled with supernatural forces and shadowy creatures known as the "Creatures of Grimm". Prior to the events of the series, mankind waged a battle of survival against the Grimm before discovering the power of a mysterious element called Dust, which allowed them to fight back against the monsters. In the present day, Dust is used to power magical abilities and weapons. Those who use these abilities to battle the Grimm are known as Huntsmen or Huntresses.

RWBY Roleplay Tumblr_my0576CZXf1smqxpco8_500

Discussions: RWBY Roleplay is a forum dedicated to RWBY fans from all around the world. The forum has several discussion boards for the users along with fandom sections. Feel free to discuss characters, episodes, theories or even ship your favorite pairings. Relaxing and taking a break is also possible. There is a chatbox and a forum games section. The forum rewards active posters by giving them Lien per post which they can use to improve the semblance, aura or weapon of their character.

RWBY Roleplay Tumblr_my0576CZXf1smqxpco9_500

Roleplay: While the forum offers a lot of room for discussions it is mainly to serve as a roleplay platform for the RWBY fans. The roleplay isn't complicated because we welcome roleplayers of all levels. There is no wordcount minimum to posts either. Members can decide the minimum for their threads themselves. We'd rather focus on having fun and character development than forcing you to write one hundred words about a tree in the forest. So, are you a RWBY fan and do you want to hang out with other RWBY fans to discuss the show or perhaps even roleplay in the world of Remnant? Then what are you waiting for? Visit us at www.rwbyroleplay.forum-motion.com

RWBY Roleplay Tumblr_my0576CZXf1smqxpco1_500

Mirute Shimizuakira

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum