AIR GEAR RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» KHR - Reborn Canon RP
Tricks of the Wind EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:55 am by Guest

» Fairytail-rp
Tricks of the Wind EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:17 pm by Guest

» A New Rider In Town [F]
Tricks of the Wind EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:23 am by jmaoa

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Tricks of the Wind EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:08 pm by Guest

» RWBY Roleplay
Tricks of the Wind EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:13 am by Guest

» Log Horizon RP
Tricks of the Wind EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 3:48 am by Guest

» The next King appears [WIP]
Tricks of the Wind EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:19 am by xKing

» Hello everyone
Tricks of the Wind EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:13 am by xKing

» Hello there!
Tricks of the Wind EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 6:14 pm by Leon Orcot

Census
Royal 00 00
A Class 00 01
B Class 02 00
C Class 00 00
D Class 00 00
E Class 00 00
F Class 01 01
Total 03 02

Word Counter

Word Count:
Affiliates
Our Button:
 photo ButtonFinal_zps6b5cd5e9.png

original region non-canon pkmn site
The Bleach Society Role-Play A Post Series KH RP
TEEN TITANS, GO! Rosario Highschool
FT Serenity BleachOblivion
SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP
Scrolling Affiliations
Copyright
Air Gear © belongs to Ito Ōgure
Air Gear: Wings © Jin

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for AG:WI were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of AG:WI. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

Tricks of the Wind

2 posters

Go down

Tricks of the Wind Empty Tricks of the Wind

Post by Theyork Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:09 am

T R I C K ( S )
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ Pile Tornado ] - Basic
[ DESCRIPTION: ] The user gathers the wind in his/her hands and then turns them in a circular motion making something that looks like a small tornado, they then kicks the air with their A-Ts sending a powerful, horizontal tornado.

T R I C K ( S )
[ Limited Express ] - Basic
[ DESCRIPTION: ] The user will uses Pile Tornado and then jumps into the tornado after they has created it. After this they will ride the inner walls of the tornado giving them an extreme burst of speed.

T R I C K ( S )
[ Wind Barrier ] - Basic
[ DESCRIPTION: ] James creates an extremely dense wall of air in front of himself or ally. The wall is extremely powerful and durable.

T R I C K ( S )
[ Air Stream Kick ] - Basic
[ DESCRIPTION: ] James first accelerate his Ats to it max speed while holding it in place before releasing it into a kick upward from the ground. The result is a high pressure uprising of air and wind able to blow away those in the way. The max height reached by the wind is ten feet. This attack can also be used with others tricks such as the Wing Road, allowing James to ride up it.

When used with the active Regalia the wall of wind is increased in both power and ferocity. The wall is extended by ten feet. The wind also become more violent, slicing up all around it in a five foot radius.

T R I C K ( S )
[ Air Pocket Jump ] - Basic
[ DESCRIPTION: ] Using the rising wind of the nature air current of the world the user hops upward and using the thrust of the Ats the user is able to do a air hop. This give the user the appearance as if they are jump in thin air.

T R I C K ( S )
[ Bullet Train Run ] - Basic
[ DESCRIPTION: ] A Trick made mainly to be used with active Regalia. By lowing his body to a tackler state James lower his center of gravity as well a increase his riding speed. As he rides at full speed he builds wind around his shoulder and then body turning himself into a full body wind bullet train. The wind spins in a clock like motion at very powerful speed. Because of the wind spinning around his body even if the target is able to dodge it there is still the chance to the target being drawn into the spinning wind resulting in the target being slammed into the ground. However because of the high speed and wind surrounding the body sudden movement are almost impossible and visibility is limited. Meaning if James must plan out his run before using the attack.
Theyork
Theyork
B Class

Male Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Tricks of the Wind Empty Re: Tricks of the Wind

Post by Theyork Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:56 am

bump
Theyork
Theyork
B Class

Male Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by JIN Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:55 pm

Approved, post here when you've finished training them.
JIN
JIN
Admin
F Class

Male Posts : 57

https://airgearwings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down